Sunday, March 4, 2012

Family outing


One of the huge benefits of the ActiveE is I can take my family along for the ride. It has 4 seats which means a child seat can fit in the back. In fact, the ActiveE has a surprisingly wide bottom seat in the back giving plenty of room for a child seat. My little girl was quite happy back there and she loves to ride in the ActiveE.

I thought at first it would be a bit of a challenge getting her to ride in a new car, she loves her diesel SUV, we still have that for long trips. When I explained to her the ActiveE runs on batteries she was really excited...not bad for a 3 1/2 year old - kids get it.

Today while we were out grabbing some breakfast a group of people gathered around our parked ActiveE and my daughter ran to the cafe window laughing and saying "They are looking at our ActiveE, look look". Great car.

No comments:

Post a Comment